What is B2B CFO®
As a firm that provides CFO services, B2B CFO® is definitely not typical, but what we do is invaluable.
Far from what you might expect, B2B CFO® provides long-term CFO services throughout the nation on a 1099 basis. With our more than 220 partners and almost 7,000 cumulative years of experience, our partners work with a variety of clients instead of working with one employer at a time.
Our firm includes some of the "best of the best" experienced entrepreneurial CFOs in the US, and we invite you to consider joining our firm.
What We Do
Each B2B CFO® partner works with multiple companies to provide CFO services at less than the cost of a full-time CFO. Multiple clients allow for increased wealth, flexibility, and many more opportunities that cannot be found at a W-2 position.
A CFO with M&A experience can leave the frustrations of the long-drawn-out, confusing due diligence process behind. Our firm has created The Exit Strategy Handbook and its accompanying Dashboard Software to help business owners sell their businesses for the greatest possible value in the shortest time, with the least amount of stress.
What We Need
We are looking for smart, passionate CFOs with a long-term record of helping business owners grow their companies.
Along with the above attributes, you should meet the following requirements:
- 20-plus years of significant financial management experience since college graduation
- At least seven years as a CFO (which includes financial vice president/VP of finance) with closely-held companies with sales up to $250 million as either a W-2 or 1099 employee
- The ability to provide objective and calculated recommendations
- The desire to work with a company that appreciates mature workers rather than one that discriminates against them
In addition to the above, a successful B2B CFO® partner generally has some of the following background:
- M&A or exit strategy experience
- Big Eight Experience
- Larger or other regional CPA firm experience
- Controller experience in our target market (up to $250 million in sales)
Eight Amazing Reasons to Join Our Firm
- Impressive branding
- The Exit Strategy Handbook and accompanying Dashboard Software
- More time for your family
- You are an equity owner in the firm
- Freedom to set your own schedule
- Security for your future
- Collaborate with great colleagues
- Personal and professional development
Take the Next Step to Success
Complete our online application, which only takes a few minutes. We guarantee a response and will contact you shortly to let you know if you qualify.
Please note that this is not a W-2 CFO job; we are only looking for CFOs to join our firm as consulting/1099 CFOs. You can work from anywhere in the USA.